Monday, August 22, 2011

TrollDad

From reddit

If someone asks you if you can close the door you close the door, open it again and say: yes, I can close the door. And walk back to your original position.

This is the kind of shit my dad does all the time.
Another of his favorites is, if someone asks you to move (or move a body part like "Move your arm") just wiggle around instead of actually moving out of the way.

Or the ever classic;
"I feel like a hamburger."
"You don't look like a hamburger."

Related (with my four year old daughter)
"I don't like hamburgers."
"They always say such nice things about you!"

I prefer: "They probably don't like you very much neither."

"Mom, can you make me a sandwich?"
"Well...okay. POOF! You are now a sandwich!"
-My Childhood

Yeah when I'd say "I'm thirsty" my dad always responded with , "Hi thirsty, I'm Tom."

"what's up?" "the roof" ....sigh

My dad's favorite is when I say "I'm bored." "Funny, you don't look like a piece of wood."

No comments: