Sunday, August 28, 2005

Pool brother

My brother took me to play pool today. He needed a lift, as he was drinking.. so I got a few games out of him. I even managed to beat him a few times. I was amazed at how well he knew the place. The bar guy gave us cokes after a few minutes.. on the house! He said that he'd tried to get a job there but couldn't because he goes there too often, and the owner didn't want to lose the business. Fair enough, he goes there a lot. He's deferred uni now... so I reckon he's aiming to become a professional pool player. He played the Australian snooker champion the other day, apparently (and was soundly beaten)... but maybe one day he won't be. If he survives.. it's a very smoky pool parlour.

Is it wrong to still be thinking about your ex six weeks after the (mutual) break-up?

No comments: