Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Sindoor Occer

Wow. An indoor soccer game has two 15-minute halves. We scored 9 goals! The fighting mongooses live up to their name! Unfortunately, the other team scored 22.

Frankly, we deserved it.

So.. back to the drawing board. Plans so far have included hiring real mongooses, hiring Maradona or Ronaldo, and the most extreme of all, using more than half of Ben's family (but that would just be cheating).

Sadly, half the team didn't seem to enjoy the game. Ironically, I don't think winning's ever meant less to me. So I did.

I wonder if there's a company out there who would pay an experienced programmer more than the _tragic_ average of $12 an hour I'm getting at the moment.

Never had more fun than at dancing yesterday. Some of those girls really know how to move.

No comments: